petak, 5. srpnja 2013.

Trinquette...

Done for the latest Trinquette Weekly Challenge. Of course, I have no idea if it'll get accepted in the first place. I even have no idea if posting it before the challenge poster chooses which one he'll publish on his page breaks some kind of a challenge rule, but life's all about living on the edge. :P

Anyways, I have no idea if I'm happy with this or not. I'm happy with the fact that I didn't hide body parts, for once, but the feet, my god, the feet. Are. So. Awful.

Secondly, wow, I can't paint environments.

Thirdly, wow, I can't paint. The figure itself is OK-ish, I guess, but I think I messed up the reflected colors, half of the time I didn't even know what I was doing.

And I need to start using textured brushes and delete the I'll-just-click-and-have-a-perfect-ivy-over-there brush, this was crap.

Anyways, a learning experience, that's for sure.






Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar